How can I help you?
As your Federal Member for Maranoa, I can assist you with a range of issues including:
- Agriculture and water resources
- Child support
- Health and Ageing
- Small business
- Veterans’ Affairs
Funding and grants:
Whether you’re a volunteer, a small business owner, a RSL wanting to preserve and honour your community’s service and sacrifice, or a young person in need of financial assistance to represent your sport – there are a number of Federal Government funding and grant opportunities available:
I am privileged to be able to organise congratulatory messages for Maranoa electorate residents on milestone occasions, such as:
- 50th Wedding Anniversaries (Prime Minister, Governor-General)
- 50th plus Wedding Anniversary (Prime Minister, Governor-General) and the Queen on the 60th and every fifth anniversary thereafter (ie: 65th, 70th etc)
- 90th birthday (Prime Minister)
- 90th plus birthday (Prime Minister) and Governor-General 100th and every year thereafter and The Queen
- 100th and every fifth year thereafter
To request a congratulatory message please email David.Littleproud.MP@aph.gov.au and refer to the details required in this form.
To enable my office to process congratulatory messages, you will need to provide verification – including marriage and/ or birth certificates. If you are unable to provide a certified copy of these documents, please complete a Statutory Declaration to accompany the request.
Click here to print and complete a Statutory Declaration.
Request a flag:
Please phone either my Dalby Electorate Office on 07 4662 2715 or my Roma Electorate Office on 07 4622 7166 to request a flag.
The National flag, the Aboriginal flag and the Torres Strait Islander flag are available for presentation, to eligible recipients including:
- Schools, local councils, churches and other non-profit or benevolent community organisations, associations and groups which have occasion to display the flag from flag poles on their premises, or which display the flag on special public occasions, or in halls or meeting rooms;
- Community organisations, Australian exchange students and humanitarian aid workers undertaking official visits or duties overseas; and
- A family member, or an service organisation representative, for use at the funeral of an Australian war veteran.
Flags are not available to businesses or commercial enterprises.