What David Stands For
What David stands for in Maranoa: Focused on Maranoa’s future
- Supporting families.
- Better and more equitable telecommunications (NBN and mobile phone coverage).
- Supporting small business to grow and get ahead, and cut red tape.
- Better health outcomes for rural and remote communities.
- Strengthening our rural communities by increasing livability by investment, celebrating heritage, cultural protection and working towards an innovative future.
- Investing in our transport network (Inland Rail, Second Range Crossing, strengthening and making our highways safer, targeting blackspots).
- Growing our agricultural sector (job creation, trade agreements, investment in innovation and water infrastructure, and support during extreme weather events).
- Ageing in place to enable our seniors to remain the rural communities they love rather than moving to a larger town or city to receive the care they need.
- Disability and carer support.
- Supporting and inspiring the future of our young people in the bush by creating opportunities in the rural communities they live.
- Ensuring our country remains safe and secure through targeted border protection measures.
- Government debt control to ensure we do not impose an unfair burden on our future generations.
- The encouragement and facilitation of wealth that flows through to our communities so we all enjoy the highest possible standards of living, health and education, as well as maintaining a society that provides opportunities for all and supports those in need.
- A sustainable environment by balancing the need to be productive and preserving our natural assets.
Please download and take our community survey