STRONG ECONOMY. STRONGER FUTURE.
The pandemic has been very tough.
By working together, Australia’s recovery is leading the world.
By avoiding the death rates of so many countries, Australia has saved over 40,000 lives.
Australia has one of the highest vaccination rates in the world.
Our economy is strong.
We were the first advanced country to have more people in employment than prior to the pandemic.
And Australia is one of a small number of countries to maintain a AAA credit rating.
To build a stronger future, we are:
- Delivering more jobs and working towards unemployment below 4%.
- Delivering tax relief for workers and small businesses.
- Investing in roads, rail, dams and renewable energy technology.
- Making record investments in health and other essential services.
- Investing in stronger defence, security and borders.
Australia still faces real challenges. But together, we’re building a stronger future.
Let’s not turn back now.