Stronger Communities Program ~ Round 6
The Stronger Communities Programme provides each of the 151 Federal electorates with $150,000 to fund small capital projects. These projects aim to improve local community participation and contribute to vibrant, viable communities.
Round 6 of the program will continue to support Australia’s economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. For this special round, grant funding will be up to 100 per cent of eligible project costs except for local governing bodies where grant funding will be up to 50 per cent of eligible project costs.
Your grant request must be between $2500 and $20,000.
For this special round ‘in kind’ expenditure is not eligible expenditure.
Projects under round 6 of the program will have up to 31 December 2021 to be delivered.
To be eligible, you must:
- Complete the attached Expression of Interest form (attached)
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
You must also be one of the following incorporated entities:
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust with responsibility for a community asset or property
- a local governing body as defined by the Local Government (Financial Assistance) Act 1995
Incorporated not for profit organisations can include:
- incorporated associations
- non-distributing co-operatives
- companies limited by a guarantee
- Indigenous corporations
- religious organisations incorporated under legislation
If you have a project that you believe is eligible for funding under the Stronger Communities Programme – please complete the attached EOI nomination form and submit this to my office before 18th February 2021. Forms should be emailed to David.Littleproud.MP@aph.gov.au